Spongebob Squarepants TV Episode: Nasty Patty  » TV  »
  • The only problem is the joke goes too far and one of the flies on the patty causes the inspector to collapse on the floor of the Krusty Krab
  • I know I enjoyed it the first time I saw it and definitely would watch this episode again if given the chance to

• by Review Vigilante

I came home from work yesterday and both of my daughters were watching Spongebob Squarepants episodes on Netflix Instant watch. Most of the episodes (from the third season) were episodes I have seen before.

But, there was one that was actually new to me called Nasty Patty.

At first, I wasn’t really sure what this episode was going to be about, but it ended up having a unique and very

funny plot.

Basically, Spongebob and Mr.

Krabs mistake the health inspector for a fake inspector that is apparently visiting restaurants and decide to play a joke on him by giving him the most disgusting Krabby Patty ever.

The only problem is the joke goes too far and one of the flies on the patty causes the inspector to collapse on the floor of the Krusty Krab.

Realizing he is not ...

• an imposter and believing he is dead, Spongebob and Krabs try to dispose of the body by taking it out of the restaurant and burying it (something that is somewhat funny when Spongebob is digging the grave).

Of course, this doesn’t go as planned and they end up having to hide it from a couple cops who decide they would like to order some food.

What I loved about this

episode is how the inspector isn’t dead and, whenever he regains consciousness, he ends up getting knocked out again.

Watching him get tortured like that is actually pretty funny; along with how Krabs and Spongebob overreact to everything the cops say.

This is a clever episode that is worth watching at least once.

I know I enjoyed it the first time I saw it and definitely would watch this episode again if given the chance to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1012011385280131/k2311a0112/1.12.11