BIC ReAction Pen  » Other  »
  • I love this pen for having thick ink, low cost and comfortable grip
  • What I bought this time is BIC ReAction Gel Pen
  • I do not get tired writing, in fact, I enjoy writing for longer hours

• by grecy

I love pens. Actually, whenever I visited National Bookstore (store for school supplies here in the Philippines with different branches) I always buy new pen. I buy technical pens, ball pens and gel pens. Gel pens are good to write. It comes out with different colors like blue, red and black and some with fluorescent color like orange, pink, violet and green. One of the trusted brands I used to buy is BIC. I love this pen for having thick ink, low cost and comfortable

grip. What I bought this time is BIC ReAction Gel Pen.

I love the full length grip of this pen. Some pens, when you hold it, your hands get tired because of its stiffness. I actually have a callous on my middle finger on my right hand. This is where the body of the pen lies whenever I write. With Bic ReAction gel pen, my callous already disappear. It does not help to eliminate the callous, but it lessens. By using this Gel pen, the pen ...

• slides comfortably on my finger. I do not get tired writing, in fact, I enjoy writing for longer hours. It fits my hand perfectly.

The BIC ReAction gel pen has a smooth covering when it accidentally feels on the floor; it does not ruin the flow of ink. This gel pen claim to have D-Flexion Technology shock absorbing spring system, this keeps the flow of ink continuously no matter what is the situation.

It cost $ 1.50 each gel pen. I use it when I am writing

my journal, where I can write one sheet a day. The ink last for a month and a half, even if you use it everyday. My writing is neat and clean for the reason I enjoy writing. I become creative with my writing too and I can write in different prints. Since then, every time it runs out of ink I have a refillable ink with me to replace it. This gel pen is refillable and that is also the reason why I love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1212011385240131/k2311a0112/1.12.11