Odor Assassin  » Housewares  »
0.5
  • I paid slightly over 30 bucks for this product

• by MisterTickle

I got the As Seen On TV Odor Assassin product. To start off with, the Odor Assassin is a complete scam. It does not work and is a complete waste of my money. According to the website, I got three bottles of this Odor Assassin for 24.95 with shipping and handling. I paid slightly over 30 bucks for this product. It arrived two weeks later. I find that for such as small package, it took quite a long time to arrive.

According to the As Seen On TV website, Odor Assassin can take care of all the smelly situations one might encounter. I want one of these products because the air

refresher plug in to the wall socket does not work any more. I am tired of constantly having to buy new cartridges. Not only that, it also wastes electricity and does not work too well.

The Odor Assassin comes in 8 oz bottles of pump action spray. This is not like the aerosol spray bottle where I can hold on to the switch and the solution will just keep spraying out. The pump spray is very inconvenient to use. For one, I have to press countless times to get the amount I want out. Each press only squirts out a little bit of this odor solution. This is really hard ...

• to use.

The actual performance of this product isn’t that great. This is like one of those dollar store sprays. The Odor Assassin doesn’t really assassinate the odor. It feels more as if this spray simply covers up the odor, sort of like a mask effect. After a while, I can still smell the odor there.

For example, my couch has been giving off this moldy like smell. When I looked all over, I don’t know what’s going on. I got this Odor Assassin and used quite a bit of it. For the next few hours, I would smell this orange fruit scent. The next day, the scent is really mild

and the moldy smell is coming back. The second day after using the spray, the scent is completely gone and the odor is just as strong. This is a complete waste.

I used Frebreeze before trying this Odor Assassin. The Frebreeze got rid of some of this odor smell. The Frebreeze lasted longer than the Odor Assassin. To conclude, Odor Assassin is a complete waste of money! Frebreeze is cheaper, has more volume in its bottles, and it actually does a better job than the Odor Assassin. I smell a rather unnatural orange fruit scent whenever I use Odor Assassin. Frebreeze is much easier to use with its aerosol spray can.

Kell Potter says :

Well I used odor assassin and it worked perfect. It killed the odor in two pumps and I smelled the citrus for hours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311011385010631/k2311a0111/1.11.11