Avon Viva Chic Body Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • Yes and I did, but it's not the best scent and only worth about £1 I would say

• by leeanne160480

This range of Body Sprays haven’t been out all that long in Avon. I use them now and again but have to wait until they are on offer as I certainly wouldn’t want to pay full price for them. Actually I wouldn’t pay Full price at all for them. They are so not worth it.

This comes in a 75ml tin and the right price for this is £3.50. This is far too expensive for a Body Spray in my view. I suppose I can nearly understand the price for the this when it is the Body Spray of the Perfume, but this is just a normal

kind of Body Spray. I grudge paying full price for Impulse body Spray and that costs around £1.80 for the proper price for it. The times i’ve picked up this range it has been on offer for £1.50, or i’ve had a couple for 99p, and that’s probably the rght price for this I would say.

The tin of this is alright looking. It is a light orange colour and has the branding on the front and there is a yellow coloured flower on the front. This doesn’t have a lid on it instead it’s just one of those twist 1 way to lock and the other ...

• way to spray. At least this way you don’t have to worry about the lid falling off and spraying in your bag. It’s practical but doesn’t look all that pretty. Looks alright, but nothing special. It just looks a bit cheap and cheerful.

So how does this smell? It is an alright smell. When you first spray this it smells quite strong and powdery and this is even after shaking the tin. I didn’t notice this marking my clothes with white powder which you often get with Deodorants, but it seemed the same kind of powdery consistency as cheaper Deodorants. The smell of this is nice

enough though, but it isn’t all that special. It is a nice sort of Warm Sunshine scent, and this makes me think of a warm Sunny, Balmy day in perhaps Spain. It has a splash of Citrus mixed with some Florals. and there is a few heavier scents in here which I think is Sandalwood. Hard to say though.

This lasts a decent lenght of time. Not all that long, but I can still smell this faintly on my clothes later on in the day.

Would I look to buy this again? Yes and I did, but it’s not the best scent and only worth about £1 I would say.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011384960631/k2311a0111/1.11.11