Hereford Corned Beef  » Food  »
  • I was very impressed, satisfied and addicted with Hamper
  • I have tried Hereford sausage and it was very delicious but with its corned beef, I never had the chance to eat it
  • I had this presumption that this would really tastes good because of my earlier experience with Hereford Sausage
  • Apparently, Hamper is still the best corned beef for me

• by ibizaspain

I have not tried Hereford Corned beef before. I was very impressed, satisfied and addicted with Hamper. I have tried Hereford sausage and it was very delicious but with its corned beef, I never had the chance to eat it. We have several boxes that arrived from Los Angeles and one of things inside were canned goods. I had this presumption

that this would really tastes good because of my earlier experience with Hereford Sausage. Apparently, Hamper is still the best corned beef for me.

I have no complains as to the quality of the beef. It is juicy and tender. It is similar to Hamper where it is sourced from prime beef. When you eat it, the meat is soft and succulent even if it is not newly cooked. The juiciness is also very enticing because you do not feel it dry and very synthetic. Sometimes, the strands of other corned beef feels like plastic when you eat it. This is what I really want to avoid. It should remain soft and it should not feel artificial. With this, I can really ...

• Hereford Corned Beef
      say that the beef used is one with superior quality.

The mixture of taste and satisfaction should also be accomplished by any food. Same as in a corned beef. The reason why I was so impressed with Hamper is the unending satisfaction you get from the taste. There is the natural beef goodness when you swallow or chew a portion of it.

However, I did not experience the same with Hereford. I find the flavor lacking and the flavor lightens up as you leave the beef for a couple of minutes. I just find the flavor lacking with this brand. I would have wanted that it should have addicting flavor. If the quality is good yet the flavor is just average, I am only partially satisfied.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711011384950631/k2311a0111/1.11.11