Jilbere De Paris JB070 Hair Dryer  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the best I have ever used when it comes to Hair Dryers is the Jilbere JB070 professional
  • Unfortunately the only bad thing about this unit is that it only lasted about 2 years before it broke, and I couldn't afford a new one at that time
  • However, if you can afford to replace it in that little time, definitely go for this brand of hair dryer

• by Ruriko
      As most people that read my reviews probably already know, I take great pride in my hair, and I have used many styling products and tools in my lifetime. One of the best I have ever used when it comes to Hair Dryers is the Jilbere JB070 professional.

I purchased this from my hair stylist, who promised me that it would be the best hair dryer I would have ever used.

At first I was a little skeptical, especially considering I had never used it and had to hand over $70 to buy it.

I’ve never had that much luck with good hair dryers.

However, I did, and used it for the first time the next day.

The thing that makes this hair dryer different from commercially sold ones is that its supposed to cater for a hair dresser (and we ...

• all know how well hair dressers can dry our hair with seemingly no effort at all).

The nozzle on the end is very thin, like a very small letterbox slot, which allows better control of the hot air, hence making it easier to style.

The air itself is at a steady, consistent speed, neither too hot or too hard.

When I was done with it, my hair, although not perfectly

straight, and I needed to use a straightener on it, was significantly less frizzy and \’all over the place’ as it is with other hair dryers.

Unfortunately the only bad thing about this unit is that it only lasted about 2 years before it broke, and I couldn’t afford a new one at that time.

However, if you can afford to replace it in that little time, definitely go for this brand of hair dryer.

Jilbere De Paris JB070 Hair Dryer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311503138490831/k2311a0315/3.15.07