Cover Girl Fresh Look Pressed Powder in Translucent Light  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this on eBay for Php170 or almost $4
  • My Experience and Opinion When it comes to my facial cosmetics like foundations and pressed powders, I always go for Cover Girl because they are mostly oil free which is good for my acne-prone skin
  • I like that this gives me medium coverage to hide my little flaws, that this is oil free which is good for my acne-prone skin, and that this stays impressively long enough considering the typical hot weather in our country
  • I would totally recommend this to all women most especially those who have sensitive skin

• by hidge

The Product Translucent light is a yellowish white color which later oxidizes into a more peach tone.

This pressed powder is in a round silver compact with mirror attached in the cover.

This seems to be an odorless pressed powder which could be beneficial for those with sensitive skin on scented powders.

This is quite sheer but opaque enough to cover minor flaws on my face.

I bought this on eBay for Php170 or almost $4.

go for Cover Girl because they are mostly oil free which is good for my acne-prone skin. I have learned for years that oil-based facial cosmetics are really prone of causing or aggravating pimples, so I always stay away from them.

Cover Girl Fresh Look Pressed Powder is a good cosmetic product. I use a brush to apply this on my skin. Using this alone is good enough to cover some small scars and minor flaws on my face. However, when I need heavier coverage for my major flaws, I use this on top ...

• my foundation. The combination of my Cover Girl Whipped Foundation and this pressed powder creates an almost flawless finish on my face.

This also stays long enough on a hot weather in our country which is really impressive. This could stay on my face for around three hours and after that, that is the time that the oil on my face comes out. But even though my face gets shiny, this powder somehow makes my face look dewy instead of oily.

I also did not get any allergic reactions from this pressed powder like acne

or rashes, nothing like that.

The Bottom Line This is a good pressed powder. I like that this gives me medium coverage to hide my little flaws, that this is oil free which is good for my acne-prone skin, and that this stays impressively long enough considering the typical hot weather in our country. I would totally recommend this to all women most especially those who have sensitive skin.

Pros Gives decent coverage, oil free, and long lasting enough.

Cons I do not like the powder puff that comes with this. It seems rough and scratchy on skin.

Would I buy this product again?

Sure, I will.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011384790631/k2311a0111/1.11.11