Faded Glory Men’s Bubble Vest (Product Item Number FW00106Y)  » Clothes  »
  • If I know that I'm going to be spending a lot of time outside and the temperature is hovering around the forties, I find wearing this bubble vest is very helpful

• by CirclingCanvas

The Faded Glory Men’s Bubble Vest was on clearance at Walmart for seven dollars when I purchased it. If I know that I’m going to be spending a lot of time outside and the temperature is hovering around the forties, I find wearing this bubble vest is very helpful. It’s lined with fleece, so it helps block some of the chill from hitting my upper body. When I have this bubble vest on, I don’t feel as if the chilly wind is passing right through me. It has a raised collar area, so my neck is protected from the cold wintry air and breezes too and because my neck is protected, the rest of my body isn’t impacted as much by the cold temperatures since cold air can’t get in real well from the neck region and travel downwards. What’s also nice is the exterior of the

bubble vest is designed to be resistant to weather events. If it’s raining or snowing and I’m outside in this bubble vest, the wetness won’t soak through the material and reach my underclothes or skin. This is a big plus because once a person gets wet and is out in the cold, it’s a lot easier to get sick and a person tends to feel even colder, so this bubble vest helps reduce the chances I’m going to catch something and also keeps my upper body dry should it be raining or snowing.

Like most outerwear vests, this bubble vest is kind of bulky. The material is puffy and thick. It will make you look bigger than you actually are. That being said, it’s not uncomfortable to wear. The material is warm and soft and it’s not tight around where the shoulders and arms meet or around the ...

• neck, so it doesn’t limit my movements or motions. When I sit down with the bubble vest on, it does bunch up a little and the raised collar ends up pushing up against my lower face and jaw, but these are relatively minor issues that most winter outwear items have since winter outwear tends to be big, bulky and heavy. The zipper runs up and down the front of the bubble vest smoothly and without getting caught in the material and I quite like how the two pockets in the front of the bubble vest have snaps, so I can seal them closed or easily open them when I need them. The pockets are reasonably deep, with room for my hands. Putting the bubble vest on or taking it off takes about as much time as putting on a coat, if not less time. I picked out
        the royal blue colored bubble vest because I liked the deep blue color of the material and also because blue is a favorite color of mine. They did have some other colors though, like black and red as well as a variety of sizes to accommodate different body types.

For seven dollars, the Faded Glory Men’s Bubble Vest was a great buy that I’m very satisfied with. The material is comfortable as is the warmth it provides. It’s not a tight bubble vest and so it doesn’t feel restrictive or overly cumbersome to wear. It fits fine over loose or heavy clothing. The dark blue is brilliantly attractive and the zipper along with the pockets work without issues. For just seven dollars, I have no idea how long this winter outerwear will last, but it seems to be made well with no loose seams. I personally think it’s deserving of a “9″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5511011384780631/k2311a0111/1.11.11