Breathe Right Advanced Nasal Strips (Twenty-Six Count Package)
2.0
  • I don't have a snoring problem, so I didn't buy these nasal strips for that
  • I bought these nasal strips for their other purpose
  • I like the effectiveness of the nasal strips, but unfortunately, I can't reap the benefits associated with this well-designed nasal strip product because while it does a superb job of opening up my nasal passageways, it doesn't keep them fully open as the adhesive isn't strong enough to last through the night

• by CirclingCanvas

The Breathe Right Advanced Nasal Strips come twenty-six to a box and sell for around ten dollars, although I’ve seen them as high as fifteen dollars for the same size and number of nasal strips at some stores. I don’t have a snoring problem, so I didn’t buy these nasal strips for that. I don’t know if they really help to reduce snoring, although that’s what they’re really designed for. I bought these nasal strips for their other purpose: to help open up the nasal passageways completely in order to promote a healthy amount of oxygen intake through the nose, which is where one is supposed to take in oxygen as the nose is designed to “filter” out harmful things that are in the air. The mouth possesses no such “filter” and so it’s possible for a person to get sick easier by breathing through the mouth. Anyway, I wanted these nasal strips to help

improve my breathing while I’m asleep. Over the course of the short period of time in which I used these nasal strips, they did make it noticeably easier for me to breathe. I could feel the strips open up my nasal passageways and I could take deeper, easier breaths. The nasal strips do work. The problem, however, is they have a serious flaw that makes them not worth the money.

The Breathe Right Advanced Nasal Strips lack a strong enough adhesive to remain in contact with my nose and thus they’re only functional for a short period of time. Within a couple of hours, the nasal strip will fall off of my nose. I followed the directions on the box. I made sure my nose wasn’t oily. I made sure my nose was dry. I didn’t touch the adhesive surface more than I needed to. Despite all that, the nasal strip wouldn’t last through the night.

• I would wake up in the morning, or at times at some point during the night, and discover the nasal strip somewhere else other than on my nose. The fact that it wouldn’t stick to my nose defeated the whole purpose of buying these nasal strips in the first place. I wanted something that wouldn’t just ensure easy and efficient breathing for a couple of hours, I wanted something that would last me all through the night. I like the effectiveness of the nasal strips, but unfortunately, I can’t reap the benefits associated with this well-designed nasal strip product because while it does a superb job of opening up my nasal passageways, it doesn’t keep them fully open as the adhesive isn’t strong enough to last through the night. I used up the whole pack, but won’t buy more.

The Breathe Right Advanced Nasal Strips work, but they need better adhesive, or more of it, on

the back of them. I had the opposite problem with the Walgreens Rest Easy Nasal Strips Nasal Congestion Relief product. With that product, it was absolute murder trying to get those nasal strips off my nose! Afterward, my nose hurt, the skin looked irritated and the adhesive stayed on my nose! That product though worked throughout the night for me, unlike the Breathe Right brand. I would’ve been a regular purchaser of the Breathe Right brand had the nasal strips stuck to my nose better. I would’ve also given this product a perfect rating too. All of that is irrelevant though because the effectiveness of the nasal strips is defeated either by too weak of an adhesive or too little of it. Either way, the nasal strips are useless for me. I will however still rate the Breathe Right Advanced Nasal Strips a “4″ because they do work, they just don’t stay on long enough to work throughout the night, sadly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411011384690631/k2311a0111/1.11.11