Century Novelty Wooden Valentine Wreath
  • The Century Novelty Wooden Valentine Wreath cost me around five dollars or so when I bought it last year
  • That's really my one and only problem that I have with this Valentine's wreath
  • Everything else about it, including its comfortable size which measures around ten inches in length and nine inches in width and its white string that blends nicely with the colors of the Valentine's wreath, I like
  • I think that was a clever idea the designers had and it's one that works
  • It's an eye-catching Valentine's Day decoration that I and others have enjoyed looking at and will continue to enjoy looking at

• by CirclingCanvas

The Century Novelty Wooden Valentine Wreath cost me around five dollars or so when I bought it last year. Although it’s not quite as attractively designed as the Target Crescent Heart Shaped Berry Wreath, I still found this wooden Valentine’s wreath to be appealing enough to buy. It wasn’t that much money anyway, so that provided me with further incentive to purchase it. I’m not too wild about the Valentine’s wreath being made out of wood because that limits just where I can hang it. Like, I can’t hang it outside the front door, because should it get wet, the water will ruin the appearance of the wood to an extent. I obviously don’t want that to happen, so I can’t hang it where it’s facing the outside where the wind my blow rain or snow

its way or the dampness may seep into the wood. That’s really my one and only problem that I have with this Valentine’s wreath. Everything else about it, including its comfortable size which measures around ten inches in length and nine inches in width and its white string that blends nicely with the colors of the Valentine’s wreath, I like. What I like the most about it is how the Valentine’s wreath is designed and the colors that decorate it.

This Valentine’s wreath is in the shape of a heart. Fourteen smaller hearts, not counting the heart that hangs in the center of the Valentine’s wreath, are arranged in such a way that they form a big heart. The hearts are angled in a way that helps bring the heart-shape to life. I think that was a ...

• clever idea the designers had and it’s one that works. There’s a slightly bigger heart that hangs in the middle of the Valentine’s wreath that reads “Happy Valentine’s Day”. I like how the hearts have different designs and colors. Some share the same designs and colors, but others don’t. The ones that share the same patterns hang across or opposite from each other, which gives the wooden Valentine’s wreath a nice, consistent pattern that boosts the overall effect of the Valentine’s Day decoration. Some hearts are red while others are pink. Some have white designs on them, like flowers and twirls. Whether the white designs appear on the red hearts or the pink hearts, the color combination is appealing. Red, pink and white are the colors most associated with Valentine’s Day and this wooden Valentine’s wreath
        has those colors in abundance. The Valentine’s wreath comes completely assembled. The white string doesn’t detract from the attractiveness of this wooden Valentine’s wreath.

The Century Novelty Wooden Valentine Wreath is worthy of a “9″ rating in my opinion. I only wish that it wasn’t made out of wood as that kind of limits where I can hang it. Still, the thin wooden hearts do have a certain appeal to them and in a way, positively contributes to the appealing nature of this wooden Valentine’s wreath. It’s not really much of a problem only being able to hang it on the inside though, so I’m still happy that I bought it. It’s an eye-catching Valentine’s Day decoration that I and others have enjoyed looking at and will continue to enjoy looking at. I feel it was well worth the five dollars!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311011384680631/k2311a0111/1.11.11