WeightWatchers WW51XRA Digital Scale  » Health  »
  • This pair of scales are by far the best I have ever used
  • I also love the stylish white and chrome colour of it, which goes great with the decor of my bathroom (meaning I can keep it out instead of hiding it away) This scale does absolutely everything, and I strongly recommend that anyone looking for a new, more reliable pair of scales should give the WeightWatchers range a look at

• by Ruriko
      People who are currently on a quest for weight loss will know what I mean when I say that accurate bathroom scales that do not let you down are really very hard to find. I used to own a pair that were horrible and unreliable, making me feel bad everytime they messed up and made me much heavier than I actually was, particularly when I had been working my butt off at the gym all

week!

For this reason, I purchased a new pair of scales from the WeightWatchers brand.

This pair of scales are by far the best I have ever used.

They are completely digital, with a large digital display.

They have a capability to measure weight in .

1 (of a kilogram) increments (rather than .

5, it gives you a much more accurate measure of your weight loss.

I have found that in my experiences it ...

• allows you to see when I have lost smaller amounts, like .

3, and allows me to better calculate and document my weekly weight loss.

What I also love about this scale is that you can ’set’ your height, start weight and age into it, and with electromagnetic waves, it measures your fat, water and muscle percentage, your total weight loss, and your BMI.

Best of all is that when I purchased it on sale, I only

spent around $40 on it, which was inexpensive compared to other brands that did the same thing, but were hundreds of dollars.

I also love the stylish white and chrome colour of it, which goes great with the decor of my bathroom (meaning I can keep it out instead of hiding it away) This scale does absolutely everything, and I strongly recommend that anyone looking for a new, more reliable pair of scales should give the WeightWatchers range a look at.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341503138460831/k2311a0315/3.15.07