Boots Botanics Foot Butter
  • They feel and look the best they ever have in a long time
  • Plus I really love the natural nourishing and skin softening ingredients in this foot butter
  • Before I like to massage this foot butter into my feet I like to soak them in a sea salt footbath to help soften my feet, relax them, and detoxify them
  • I would highly recommend the Boots Botanics Foot Butter to help get or keep their feet silky smooth and soft
  • I think this foot butter is reasonably priced and is worth the price I paid for it

• by Soleil Robins

My feet get really dry lately and I have been using a lot of foot creams and lotions and they do moisturize but they don’t keep my feet hydrated. However, I recently have been using Boots Botanics Foot Butter. It has done a wonderful job keeping my feet very well moisturized and hydrated so they do not becomes dried out at all. Instead I have had really super soft silky feet that I absolutely love. They feel and look the best they ever have in a long time. Plus I really love the natural nourishing and skin softening ingredients in

this foot butter.

The natural nourishing and skin softening ingredients in this foot butter that I really like are coconut oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, grape seed oil, and glycerin. These ingredients help keep my feet soft and beautiful and well moisturized throughout the day and night with only one use of this foot butter.

Before I like to massage this foot butter into my feet I like to soak them in a sea salt footbath to help soften my feet, relax them, and detoxify them. Then I like to pat my feet dry and take a small handful of ...

• the foot butter and massage it into my skin and feet very well. It does take a little bit of work with massaging the foot butter into my feet cause it is slightly greasy and oily, but it does eventually absorb into my feet over time. I usually just apply the foot butter and apply a cotton pair of socks over my feet so they can absorb the most natural ingredients and moisture. I usually like to apply the foot butter to my feet before bedtime so the foot butter can work at the max. I usually only need to
        apply this foot butter to my feet at nighttime and that is it. I don’t need to apply it constantly to keep my feet feeling silky soft and looking their best which is very nice.

I would highly recommend the Boots Botanics Foot Butter to help get or keep their feet silky smooth and soft. I think this foot butter is reasonably priced and is worth the price I paid for it. I will be getting more of this foot butter as soon as I run out because it has done a wonderful job keeping my feet and skin looking its best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011384590631/k2311a0111/1.11.11