Boots Amazon Forest Bath Cream in Brazil Nut & Vanilla  » Cosmetics  »
  • A really nice creamy sweet tropical bath soak I like to use once in a great while is Boots Amazon Forest Bath Cream in Brazil Nut & Vanilla
  • I love all the nourishing natural ingredients in this tropical natural creamy bubble bath
  • I would recommend this Boots Amazon Forest Bath Cream in Brazil Nut & Vanilla to anyone looking for away to take a mini spa vacation in their tub away from day life troubles
  • I would definitely keep using this cream bath once I am out and will continue to get more

• by Soleil Robins

A really nice creamy sweet tropical bath soak I like to use once in a great while is Boots Amazon Forest Bath Cream in Brazil Nut & Vanilla. It smells heavenly tropical and it helps make my bath like a mini spa vacation. I love all the nourishing natural ingredients in this tropical natural creamy bubble bath. I simply love this bath stuff.

The natural nourishing and tropical scented ingredients in this luxurious creamy bubble bath are coconut oil, cupaucu seed butter, vanilla extract, brazil nut, vitamins, and minerals. The scent of this bubble bath I like the scent

of the light nutty vanilla tropical scent this has. I love the luscious light creamy bubbles this bubble bath creates. I love the way the natural nourishing ingredients nourish, soften, and hydrate my skin. It is also very cleansing and refreshing. I feel so relax soaking in this creamy bath soak.

The way I like to use this creamy bath soak is by filling up my bathtub with hot water and I like to pour about ½ cup of this creamy bath soap into the tub. Then I to swish the bubble bath into the tub and than I like ...

• to get into the tub and soak for as long as possible. I like to breathe the deep vanilla nutty scent in to help lift my spirits. Then I like to soak in all the nourishing ingredients in this bath to help soften my skin and body and help relieve body aches and pains. After my pain I feel so relaxed and calm and stress free and my skin and body are soft and smell heavenly.

vacation in their tub away from day life troubles. I do think this creamy bubble bath is very affordable and worth every penny. I would definitely keep using this cream bath once I am out and will continue to get more. I feel this bath cream is important for me to have on hand to help me relax and give me a mini spa vacation away from my every day busy life. I do hope those of you who try this cream bath out like the way it smells and the way it works and leaves you feeling very relaxed and refreshed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011384580631/k2311a0111/1.11.11