Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 15
  • But the most important part - it protects your skin from the sun damaging influence which we experience every single day no matter what - summer or winter, morning or evening
  • Convenient nozzle makes application effortless - no mess
  • I highly recommend Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 15 to everyone who is considered with the same problems I did

• by Raritet

I’ve been searching for a perfect UV lotion for years. I have a slightly oily skin (or let’s say a combination type as many of us, I’m sure, do)and applying my sun-protection at the morning was a disaster. Most of the SPF lotions are heavy and greasy and doesn’t fit my skin’s complexion. And those which are not that heavy and greasy usually do not have any additional benefits in them such as antioxidants.

So,

I wanted a very light, transparent lotion with a good sun-protection and some antioxidants in it. And I got it all in Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 15. First of all it’s all light that you wouldn’t see it or feel it on your skin in five minutes after applying. It’s silky and should be considered as a good base under your regular makeup. It smells pleasantly. But the most important part - ...

• it protects your skin from the sun damaging influence which we experience every single day no matter what - summer or winter, morning or evening. And this is not it. It contents very impressive amount of the “good stuff” in it, such as vitamins and emollients. What does it mean? That it improves your skin from inside while it’s covering it from outside. What a perfect match!

It is pricey though… Comparing to other moisturizers and

morning skin care it’s more expansive but it’s totally worth it. After all, you’re getting a several different products in one - thanks to multiple functions of Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 15.

Elegant and light packages will fit in your purse. Convenient nozzle makes application effortless - no mess.

I highly recommend Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 15 to everyone who is considered with the same problems I did.

Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 15

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011384440531/k2311a0111/1.11.11