Special K Chocolate Protein Shake  » Food  »
  • Not only does this shake give the delicious flavor of chocolate, but it offers many nutritional values as well as a means of keeping weight down
  • Also, I like that this product has a great deal amount of protein to get you through your day, as well as other vitamins that are healthy for the human body

• by Susanna Frank

I have never really been a big fan of chocolate shakes, until I tried the Special K Chocolate Protein Shake that is used as a meal replacement for either lunch or dinner. Not only does this shake give the delicious flavor of chocolate, but it offers many nutritional values as well as a means of keeping weight down.

For starters, this shake does not taste like bland or watered down chocolate like many

other health shakes have tasted like. It offers consumers a delicious chocolate flavor that is just like if you were ordering one of these shakes at a fast food restaurant or even having some chocolate ice cream. It’s not a strong flavor either, and what I mean by that is that it is not a flavor that is overwhelming, like the makers of this product were trying to cover up the health ...

• benefits of the shake so they added an abundance of unnecessary chocolate.

Also, I like that this product has a great deal amount of protein to get you through your day, as well as other vitamins that are healthy for the human body. It offers consumers a great taste that curves their hunger to help them to maintain their weight. I myself have found that after consuming this chocolate shake at breakfast,

I am not hungry afterwards until nearly lunch where a light snack will hold me over.

This product can be found at local grocery stores for a price of six dollars and some change for a pack of four shakes. I have found that Wal-Mart stores often have sales for these shakes, where they can be purchased for five dollars instead. Which to me, is a great price for the value and taste of these products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711011384400531/k2311a0111/1.11.11