Breville Wizz Professional Food Processor
  • I purchased this Breville food processor for my mum for her birthday, however in the end it turns out that I use it ten times more than she does

• by Ruriko
      I purchased this Breville food processor for my mum for her birthday, however in the end it turns out that I use it ten times more than she does. This system is so versatile, and I find that I can use it in some way on basically any recipe

I have, just to make life a little easier. It comes with several interchangeable blades to puree, chop, slice, shred, and grate. I use this to do everything, from crushing ice and making smoothies (things you would do in a blender) to slicing carrot and celery, pureeing ...

• soup and shredding lettuce for a salad. The system itself is rather bulky and quite heavy, and I opt to just leave it out on the bench permanently because it is a burden to lift up and down from, say, under a sink cupboard. Also, the interchangeable parts
        are rather small and very sharp, so like me, you would have to put them altogether and out of the way of children and animals’ sticky fingers, which often means that you have to store them separate to the machine. However, its capabilites, I have found, are limited only by your cooking capabilities.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161503138440831/k2311a0315/3.15.07