Special K Strawberry Protein Shake
  • This shake tastes like a delicious strawberry shake that I am purchasing from a fast food joint, without any of the added calories

• by Susanna Frank

Some protein shakes have left me feeling not only hungry after consuming them, but with a nasty taste in my mouth. I was very glad, and a little relieved, that the Special K Strawberry flavored protein shake did neither of those things. It has become the perfect breakfast shake that fits right in with my busy schedule as well as satisfies my hunger.

Perhaps the most important aspect of this shake,

is the flavor. Strawberry shakes happen to be my favorite flavor of shake, so having a product that is being identified as strawberry and not tasting like strawberry would have been very disappointing. This shake tastes like a delicious strawberry shake that I am purchasing from a fast food joint, without any of the added calories. I love that about this product. That it is so rich in taste, and ...

• has such a creamy and smooth feel, and is also healthy for you in keeping down weight. It’s hard to find products like this, or good products I should say.

This product has many health benefits as well, which I have really found to be wonderful. It has such a high amount of protein as well as an abundance of many other vitamins useful to the human body. It is set

to help curb hunger so that you can go about your day feeling satisfied and not as though you have deprived yourself of anything delicious.

This product can be found at grocery stores in a pack of four. Wal-Mart often has sales for the Special K Strawberry shakes where you can on pack of four for five dollars, which is better than the regular price of six dollars and some change.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711011384390531/k2311a0111/1.11.11