Videocon Direct to Home Satellite TV with DVD Player  » Satellite services  »
  • This is my personal experience which is why I am posting it here

• by devijay78

I was the user of cable TV for a very very long time and when my spouse suggested that we switch over to satellite D2H, I was very much against it. Firstly, I was not willing to shell out the money needed for the dish and installation and the instrument. Secondly, I was not willing to pay around Rs.400 every month for viewing TV for only about twenty minutes to half an hour every day.

But it was purchased against my wishes and slowly I

got to know the difference between cable TV and this service.

1. The picture quality was much clearer.

2. It had a list of channels and they were catagorised according to their nature, regional language etc.

3. I could add or cancel whatever packages I wanted online without having to haggle for it.

4. I could recharge every month without having to leave the comfort of my bed. Could do it from my laptop online and did not have to go to the cable guy’s ...

• office to pay cash every time.

5. My kid could play games in that and it was not at all offensive.

6. We even get pay and watch movies which are being aired in particular channels for which we have to pay and then watch. Many recent movies were being telecasted in this.

7. And we have one universal remote which can be used for both the TV as well as the satellite TV box.

8. It came with a DVD player so we did

not have to spend money seperately for one.

9. Their service is good and they do give suggestions as well. The customer care executives are very friendly and helpful. This is my personal experience which is why I am posting it here.

10. And I could even learn how to operate the remote and do a whole lot of stuff with the help of a vedio tutorial which helps us and teaches us how to use the features.

To sum up, I was very satisfied and happy that my other half finally did something sensible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2311011384350531/k2311a0111/1.11.11