Futurama TV Episode: Anthology of Interest I
  • If you have not seen this episode, I would recommend it

• by Review Vigilante

As I mentioned in another review, I was watching re-runs of the show Futurama last night since there really wasn’t much else on TV at the time. One of the episodes, entitled Anthology of Interest I, was an episode I had not seen before.

However, it quickly became one of my favorites.

This episode has the professor unveiling his “what if” machine, a machine that allows the characters to see what

their lives would be like if they asked it a specific what if question.

And, as a result, the episode becomes a bunch of mini episodes.

That one with Bender as a 500-foot tall robot in the beginning was pretty funny.

It was similar to the movie the Iron Giant but it had a very funny twist.

I loved how they tricked Dr.

Zoidberg into being enlarged into another monster to ...

• fight him when he went on a rampage around the city and I loved how he dies at the end but gives everyone a guilt trip about it because all he wanted to do was kill humans.

My favorite part of this episode though is the part with Leela finding out what her life would be like if she was more impulsive and finding out that she would end up killing

everyone around her.

This was funny because of how she kept covering her tracks by killing another person only to silence Fry at the very end by sleeping with him.

Again, it was one of those things you just don’t get to see in other shows.

If you have not seen this episode, I would recommend it.

As I said before, this was my first time seeing it but I would gladly watch it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1011011384340531/k2311a0111/1.11.11