Southern Enterprises Four Column Media Storage Shelf  » Furniture  »
  • One that she noticed was the cherry finished of this one storage shelf from Southern Enterprises

• by grecy

Our house is small. Ironically, we have so many appliances, furniture and some things. We do not throw away our old clothes, books and even toys. All are there at home that is why there is no space for human beings and even pets to do some things. My mother saw my pocketbooks, my brother’s game CD, DVD’s of my father and some photo frames all scattered in one place. It looks awful. When my mother got her money, she asked me if I can accompany her to SM Furniture store at the SM Makati Philippines to canvass a storage shelf.

We went to SM Makati Furniture one time and

checked the storage shelf display there. It has so many but my mother specifically wants wood. Although it is heavy, she wants wood compare to plastic. She believe that wood is stronger and durable. One that she noticed was the cherry finished of this one storage shelf from Southern Enterprises. She really likes it and bought it for $ 250.

The dimension is 37.25 inches w x 9.25 inches d x 49 inches height. It has 20 cubbies that measures 8 in diameter, width and height. We arranged the books immediately, including the CD’s and DVD’s on the cubbies. Some of the books do not fit with the height so ...

• we just keep it in our Home Gallery storage box. CD’s are perfect in the cubbies. We arranged it alphabetically and by category for easy choosing when it is needed. It requires good assembly because it does not look organizer when you do not assemble it properly.

What I appreciate is its durability. There were so many floods and typhoons came at home and we only clean it and it ready for use again. However, the varnish fades a little from time to time. Moreover, the things you put in there is protected a little. We experienced a little trembling when intensity 6 Earthquake came mid of year 2010. This

storage shelf did not move an inch. It keeps things protected.

It is easy to clean too. Use wet cloth to clean it and dry cloth to dry it. My mother likes to wipe it with wax to keep it shine. The storage shelf is attached to the wall to keep it securely. Whenever there are guests at home they will always check this storage shelf of ours. According to them the look is so vintage, actually it really does. It transforms things once you put it there. It is one of the attractions at home that is why we put it in the middle on our small living room.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5711011384210531/k2311a0111/1.11.11