Kodak Easy Share Camera
  • Besides this problem, the camera is extremely easy to use
  • The camera does come with software, but we also noticed that the pictures can be easily loaded to the computer simply by plugging in the cord that comes with the camera
  • I think it is a nice camera for a young person or someone who needs a reliable camera that takes both videos and pictures
  • Overall, I would certainly recommend this camera because of its low price and quality craftsmanship
  • Unfortunately, my wife and I found this out the hard way and did not initially buy an additional memory card

• by Paul Edward

I recently bought our daughter the Kodak Easy Share Camera for her birthday. She wanted a nicer camera, and my wife and I were hoping to find one that was in a reasonable price range because our daughter tends to lose expensive pieces of equipment. After reading reviews of the Kodak Easy Share, we decided to take a chance and purchase one. We have been very pleased with this item and have used it numerous times ourselves.

The

camera we purchased features ten megapixels, which is certainly enough to obtain a quality photograph. The pictures this camera takes are amazingly crisp and clear. We also love the video option. However, the camera does not allow us to zoom in while on video mode. Apparently, this is a defect in our camera and is not necessarily true of all the cameras of this model. Besides this problem, the camera is extremely easy to use. Loading pictures ...

• on to our computer from the camera‚Äôs port is a breeze as well. The camera does come with software, but we also noticed that the pictures can be easily loaded to the computer simply by plugging in the cord that comes with the camera.

The price was very low. We paid less than $100 for the gift. You can buy the Kodak Easy Share at department stores and electronic outlets. I think it is a nice camera for

a young person or someone who needs a reliable camera that takes both videos and pictures. Overall, I would certainly recommend this camera because of its low price and quality craftsmanship. Just be sure to purchase a memory card because the camera will hold less than ten pictures otherwise. Unfortunately, my wife and I found this out the hard way and did not initially buy an additional memory card. Luckily, these can be found at very low prices.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4311011384190531/k2311a0111/1.11.11