Johnson’s Baby Lotion  » Baby care  »
  • I love the smell of the original but all of the different kinds smell good
  • I always ended up going back to Johnson's because I know that it works the best
  • I would recommend this product to anyone with a newborn because it is the best baby lotion available and smells wonderful as well

• by Deven2018

I absolutely love Johnson’s Original Baby Lotion. My 4 month daughter is of mixed race and has very dry and sensitive skin. I have tried many different brands of lotion and have found that Johnson’s Original Baby Lotion works that absolute best and keeps her skin from getting dry.

I love the smell of the original but all of the different kinds smell good. I tried the expensive kind

to the cheap kind, Aveeno to Parent’s Choice, and none of them keep her skin from getting dry except Johnson’s.

I will never again try any other kind. At the hospital after giving birth, they gave me Johnson’s.

I had used up that lotion and tried all different brands. I now have about ten opened bottles of different kinds that didn’t keep my daughters skin from getting dry.

...

• I would try a different kind for about a week but the same thing would happen everytime. I always ended up going back to Johnson’s because I know that it works the best.

Her skin would get dried out and become darker in the dry areas because of her origin. Not only does Johnson’s keep her skin from drying out, it also got rid of any dark spots that she

got from other baby lotions not working well.

I would have to apply other brands of lotion 4 to 5 times a day just to keep her skin moist. Now I only apply Johnson’s twice a day and it works wonders.

I would recommend this product to anyone with a newborn because it is the best baby lotion available and smells wonderful as well. I give this product a 10 out of 10.

Johnson's Baby Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5411011384180531/k2311a0111/1.11.11