Nescafe Gold Roast Coffee 3-in-1 Coffee  » Food  »
  • I like to drink coffee anytime of the day
  • It is better in my opinion and the taste is like gourmet coffee, not the kind that can be bought in the vending machine

• by mod

I like to drink coffee anytime of the day. The most important part of my breakfast and afternoon snacks would be drinking my daily dose of coffee. I have different instant coffee mixes and I have had the opportunity to try the Nescafe Gold Roast 3-in-1 coffee mix.

This is a good and rare find because this is imported from Malaysia. I

have seen many Gold Roast coffee granules in a bottle in the supermarkets but have not had the opportunity to buy it because it is quite pricy. When I saw this pack of 20 sachets, I was so happy I immediately bought it because I really wanted to see what the difference was between the Gold Roast and the Regular 3-in-1 Coffee that I am used to drinking.

The Nescafe Gold Roast Coffee 3-in-1 comes in a sachet. Each sachet can make 1 good cup of coffee. Upon pouring the contents in my coffee cup I saw that this did not have the normal powdered coffee look. It seems to be dark coffee granules mixed with creamer and sugar. I am very used to seeing ...

• Nescafe Gold Roast Coffee 3-in-1 Coffee
      the Regular Nescafe 3-in-1 coffee sachet that when I poured this one out, I was surprised because this looked different than the usual.

The smell was good. It had a smell of rich, roasted coffee. The taste is good too. It did not have the usual chemical-ish taste to it. It tasted like rich, golden roasted coffee that was freshly ground and

mixed with sugar and creamer. The taste was not very strong, it was just alright. But it did taste differently from the regular Nescafe 3-in-1. It is better in my opinion and the taste is like gourmet coffee, not the kind that can be bought in the vending machine. So far I am happy with this coffee and will continue to purchase it.

Ekta pandey says :

re : It is better in my opinion and the taste is like gourmet coffee, not the kind that can be bought in the vending machine
It is very good in taste it refresh your mind when you drink Nescafe gold Roast cofee u feel good and it is imported product…

Ailene Armas says :

It’s become one of my favorite my moods vary sometimes. It helps cover each mood I’m in.

Expatgirl says :

I generally only drink Nescafe which I love. Gold roast 3 in 1 is different from their regular instant formula, it comes with cream and sugar but it does the job. Perfect for taking in your purse, bag or even pocket , travelling, picnic and planes, I’ve done it before many times and that is what I LOVE about it. Flavor wise I would say it is pretty solid, definitely like it more than many others out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711011384170531/k2311a0111/1.11.11