Aristocrat Boneless Chicken Barbecue with Rice  » Food  »
  • The classic taste of their chicken barbecue will stay for years

• by mod

The Aristocrat is a good restaurant that has been in the business for years. When I want to enjoy good quality barbecue, than this is the go-to place I automatically have in mind.

Their Chicken Barbecue with Rice meal is the bestseller of this restaurant. I remember even when I was still a child that my parents would bring me to this restaurant to satisfy my craving of chicken barbecue. I have not tasted any other chicken barbecue as best as

this.

There are 2 variants to choose from. One is the original Chicken Barbecue with Rice, which as 3 parts of chicken skewered in a barbecue stick, with their orange java rice and atchara. The other variant is their Boneless Chicken Barbecue with Rice, comes with the same orange java rice and atchara. Both meals are best served with the Aristocrat’s famous brown Peanut sauce (served in packets). I remember before it still came in a squeeze bottle where I had ...

• my heart’s fill of pouring a lot of sauce into my chicken and rice. The Chicken Barbecue with Rice (the one with 3 parts of chicken) is more expensive than the Boneless Chicken Barbecue with Rice. I have tried both, and I do love the Boneless chicken barbecue better because of a lot of reasons. The Boneless chicken is very soft and tender, and the meat is very juicy. The skin of the chicken is charred just right and it
        tastes so good. It is easier to eat the Boneless chicken because there is no need to remove the bones. With the Original Chicken Barbecue, I have to put a lot of effort in removing the chicken parts from the stick and removing the bones. This is not a good idea if you are really, really hungry because this can actually break your momentum when eating.

However which way, they taste the same. The classic taste of their chicken barbecue will stay for years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711011384150531/k2311a0111/1.11.11