I Love lucy, The Complete First Season ( On DVD)  » Movies  »
  • I Love Lucy is an all nite marathon,so if you are a Lucy die hard fan like me, you will enjoy this origanal 7 disc set
  • On this 7 Disc set , I have many favorite episodes, but I think my all time favorite has to be the Vitamintavegamin girl

• by Bonny
      I Love Lucy is an all nite marathon,so if you are a Lucy die hard fan like me, you will enjoy this origanal 7 disc set. My son always gives me Lucy stuff for every occasion, because he knows I love her!

I gotta tell ya, Lucy is my all time favorite show.

When I was a kid everyday after school I would watch her re-runs.

At one point when I was a kid, my mom said

I sounded like her lol.

I was really surprised when my son gave me this for Christmas!

7-Disc Collection Features: All the uncut, Digitally Remastered Season One Episodes, Plus the long lost Pilot.

There is also flubs, lost scenes,restored music, behind the scenes, featurettes, detailed footage, origanal series openinings.

Also origanal animated seqacences, scrap experts, production notes etc.

As I have already said Lucy is my All Time Favorite!! On this 7 Disc set , I have ...

• many favorite episodes, but I think my all time favorite has to be the “Vitamintavegamin girl!! This is too funny.

Lucy does a commercial & gets drunk while doing re-takes of it!

This is truly a memorable set to own, being as it is in the early years of the show.

I will say my grandkids are even having fun watching “I Love Lucy” with me.

I think my 10yr old grandson has really gotten a kick

out of the show.

Anthony has asked more than once to see it over again, guess he is gonna take after me.

I love Lucy is a true Classic from an Era gone by, and she is one of the first woman to ever really break into the comedy for woman at that time period.

lucy will always be my all time favorite, and stay in my heart.

I really like the fact that my grandkids are taking an interest in such a great Lady!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111503138410831/k2311a0315/3.15.07