Celeteque 3 in 1 Facial Pack  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this facial pack in Watson last week for $3 and I must say it improved my skin dramatically
  • I love the facial wash since it smells good and it really cleans my face
  • I know I have sensitive skin and prone to rashes but since I’ve used this product it really cleared my skin of any pimples
  • I would definitely look for a much bigger size of this toner since I’m already running out of it because of its small size
  • The best part of this is that it didn’t cost me much

• by misaozenemij

I bought this facial pack in Watson last week for $3 and I must say it improved my skin dramatically. Though it didn’t get rid of my pimple scar it helped stop my breakouts and for the past few days I didn’t have a pimple in my face.

Its just say to get clean and good skin. It doesn’t promise anything like no pimples or whatever that is usually written in labels of cosmetic brands. Its just a pack with a facial wash ,toner and moisturizer. I think its just in a 20ml containers.

I love the facial wash since it smells good and it really cleans my face. After I wash I could

feel that the dirt and oil has been washed away and my skin is soft. I know I have sensitive skin and prone to rashes but since I’ve used this product it really cleared my skin of any pimples. It doesn’t make my skin whiter but it makes it glow like I just had a facial scrub.

It says that the toner is alcohol free and I so love the smell of it. Its the first time i used a toner that is not awful to smell at and very mild to my skin. I sometimes get irritated from other toners but this really is a best buy for me. It made my pores smaller and reduces acne on my skin. I would definitely look for a much bigger size of this toner since I’m already running out of it because of its small size.

The moisturizer doesn’t have oil so its very light to the skin. I feel soft and my skins texture is going back to normal. Its very cold in our country right now and I work in the office so my skin becomes dull and flaky on this time of the year. I always get cracked skin or lips because of the cold weather but although I’ve used a lot of other products, this is the only product that gave me results within a week.

And the ...

• Celeteque 3 in 1 Facial Pack
      best part of it is that none of this is written on the facial pack. Its actually like a tester of the products of Celeteque and I love it now. I didn’t know Celeteque before only from the commercials that says it fights acne or any skin problems. But since its not very popular and kind of expensive I never thought that I would be buying one.

Amazing what it did to my skin. I’ve been using another product for already 3 years and its like nothings been changed. I would be doing a different review on that product to know more about it. Anyway I love Celeteque now that it didn’t have

much advertisement on its pack just saying to have a good skin you need a good regimen and I think I already found mine.

I’ll be buying another pack next week since I’m running out of supplies and I would probably use the bigger ones now that the results are great for me. My partner and friends also noticed my skin clearing up.

Now I only have to buy a moisturizer that would get rid of my pimple marks. And I’ve learned that in cosmetics, its better to buy small and test it first to know if it’ll be suitable for your skin.

The best part of this is that it didn’t cost me much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011384080531/k2311a0111/1.11.11