Mrs. Feilds Cookie Chunk Chocolates
  • I know I have always loved those products, and I especially loved the box of Cookie Chunk Chocolates from the Mrs
  • They were not only delicious, but satisfied my craving for chocolate and cookies all in one
  • However, I found these chocolates at a Bells shopping store in Florida, but there might be cheaper means of purchasing this product if you go to the Mrs

• by Susanna Frank

Mrs. Fields is a well-known brand of desserts that are loved by many individuals with a sweet tooth. I know I have always loved those products, and I especially loved the box of Cookie Chunk Chocolates from the Mrs. Fields line of sweets as well. They were not only delicious, but satisfied my craving for chocolate and cookies all in one.

This box of chocolates come with four different cookie chocolate combinations. The flavors

are pecan brownie caramel, double coconut macaroon, peanut butter crunch, and chocolate cookie caramel. Each piece of chocolate is sweet and delicate and the perfect combination of flavors to make for a delicious after dinner or after lunch snack. I also love that this product delivers what it says it will. The box says that there are real cookie pieces in every bite, and they don’t lie, so I know that this product ...

• is reliable. It offers an explosively dessert like flavor that I have never experienced in a chocolate before.

The only down side that I saw to this product was that it was very costly. For a box of eight chocolates, you pay fifteen dollars. However, I found these chocolates at a Bells shopping store in Florida, but there might be cheaper means of purchasing this product if you go to the Mrs. Fields website.

They are a holiday box of chocolates so I would suggest that if you are interested in this product you act quickly to locate them.

Despite the price of these products, they were actually very delicious and did satisfy my sweet tooth. They did not seem like imitation chocolate, and what I mean by that is that they did not taste fake or like they were stale like some other brands of chocolate do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711011384030531/k2311a0111/1.11.11