Home Maker Premium Florida Squeeze Orange Juice
  • Despite being delicious, orange juice is healthy as long as it has no artificial ingredients
  • Because I enjoy the taste and the slight creaminess of this juice, I checked it out at Makro Supermarket in Cubao Quezon City Philippines, just near the house of my former Supervisor
  • I bought 64 fl oz for the price of $ 5.28
  • As of now, this orange juice is the best orange juice I ever tasted
  • I love this juice no mater how the price is

• by grecy

There are many squeezed orange juices I had tried. The most popular is Tropicana Minute Maid Pulp Orange juice. Despite being delicious, orange juice is healthy as long as it has no artificial ingredients. One time I visited the house of my former Supervisor at Quezon City Philippines and I ate lunch with her. She served food together with this orange juice. The taste is like real orange juice. It is like it is freshly squeezed. It tastes like Tropicana juice, but more delicious than it.

I asked her the name and she said it is Home Maker Premium Florida Squeezed Orange juice. She told me that her brother who is living in Florida gave it to her

as a package. She has a breast cancer and it is only recommended for her to eat and drink healthy foods. Plus fresh orange juice is her source of Vitamin C. This orange juice promotes cardiovascular healthy, high potassium, Folate, Vitamin C and fat free. According to her, all her family members drinks this juice even her relatives. Her family has a history of cancer and some illnesses so it is important to eat healthy foods.

Because I enjoy the taste and the slight creaminess of this juice, I checked it out at Makro Supermarket in Cubao Quezon City Philippines, just near the house of my former Supervisor. Good thing, Makro is selling but according to the Sales ...

• Manager it is always out of stock. I bought 64 fl oz for the price of $ 5.28. It is imported and 100% Florida Orange juice.

You have to keep it refrigerated to enjoy the taste. The creaminess of juice is lesser and begins to clot once it is not refrigerated. It also makes the juice to taste sour from sweet. As of now, this orange juice is the best orange juice I ever tasted. My family loves it too. Instead of drinking hot coffee or chocolate in the morning, we drink this orange juice for a change. It brightens my day and I do not get tired that easy. The sweetness is just an average; you do

not have to add sugar to it. It also smells like freshly squeezed orange whenever it is being mixed in the glass. The smell covers the whole house.

In addition, when I am feeling a pain in my throat I drink two glasses of this juice but I put on warm water instead of cold. It is like doing the job of lemonade or calamansi juice. It lessens the allergy in my throat and it acts as a cleanser too. I believe I have complete source of vitamin C whenever I am drinking it. I love this juice no mater how the price is. I consume the 64 fl oz in just 10 days because I drink this juice almost everyday.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711011384000431/k2311a0111/1.11.11