Minute Maid Premium Premium Lemon Juice
  • I am not a lemon person although I know that it is one of the good sources of vitamin C
  • I prefer lemon juice to be use for marinating now
  • It only cost $ 3.25 and it is available in any SM Hypermarket branches

• by grecy

I am not a lemon person although I know that it is one of the good sources of vitamin C. I drink calamansi juice whenever I feel like getting sick and it works. However in my country, lemon is not always available typically. We rely more on calamansi (family of lemon, green color and smaller sizes) as it is pretty available elsewhere in my country.

Minute Maid

Premium Premium lemon Juice was in the grocery that our company gave to us just last November. I was just curious so I tried tasting it one time. As a juice it has a little sour taste that can be compare to calamansi and vinegar. I can enjoy the taste when I put sugar and ice on it. However, if you want to taste to be sour like that, it is up to you. It is a better alternative to calamansi juice. I feel like a rich person when drinking it.

One time my father used it as a flavoring for the fish he is preparing as our meal. Instead of using vinegar, he used the lemon as part of spices. He uses it too even for marinating chicken and the taste is different. The ...

• Minute Maid Premium Premium Lemon Juice
      chicken’s taste is sour but it can be compare to creamy sour taste. The lemon juice goes deeper to the chicken meat. The chicken tastes good. I prefer lemon juice to be use for marinating now. Since then, this lemon juice became part of our cooking and food preparation.

The packaging is 7.5 oz carton. It only cost $ 3.25 and it is available in any SM

Hypermarket branches. Just keep it refrigerated to enjoy the freshness of lemon. It has many uses and I am glad to discovered it. Every month I buy two packs of 7.5 oz because my father gets used to using it during cooking and of course we use it as our drinks during our meal. It taste really good and there are many great benefits you get from it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711011383990431/k2311a0111/1.11.11