Panadol Extra tablets  » Medicine  »
Rongo, Kenya
  • My daughter in law sent me some prescription medication that was supposed to be the best for arthritis pain, but God is on my side and it seemed I wasn't hurting bad enough to take it
  • Then, later, because of my active life here in Kenya, I began to feel pain, aching, and stiffness and I thought what am I going to do
  • At a little shop near my apartment I noticed a box hanging up that said Panadol Extra

• by Nya Rongo

I am excited to be able to tell you about Panadol Extra tablets! I am a 69 year old missionary. I have been living in Kenya since March 2003.

Before coming I had a hip replacement and was diagnosed with degenerative arthritis.

I also had a shoulder injury that flared up from time to time.

pain, but God is on my side and it seemed I wasn’t hurting bad enough to take it…THEN it was discovered that the medication she had sent was recalled because it was causing heart attacks in some people!! I immediately threw it out!! Then, later, because of my active life here in Kenya, I began to feel pain, aching, and stiffness and I thought what am I going to do? At a little shop near ...

• my apartment I noticed a box hanging up that said Panadol Extra.

I remembered back years ago taking Panadol and thinking it was the best for headaches I had ever had, so I decided to give it a try.

I couldn’t believe it! All my aches and pains went away within a short while! It has been a few years now and I can honestly say I have never found anything that works as quickly

and effectively as Panadol Extra for my worst pain! I am always telling people to take Panadol Extra for any pain they may have.

So, even from the wonderful land of Kenya, come great reviews for Panadol Extra! Thanks for letting me tell you my story.

God is so faithful! He kept me from those dangerous drugs and led me to Panadol Extra! Quick acting, easy on the stomach, and it really does the job!

Panadol Extra tablets

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2611011383950331/k2311a0111/1.11.11