Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup
  • Since I have been fighting a cold for the past couple of weeks and do enjoy soup on occasion (especially with a sandwich), I decided to pick up some of the cans
  • And, if I were to complain about something, it would be that simply because it isnt as filling as I would like it to be (without a sandwich at least).However, as far as taste is concerned, there is definitely a difference between this and other brands
  • And, while there isnt a ton of chicken in it, I think there was more in this brand than with any of the cheaper brands

• by Review Vigilante

When I was out shopping the other morning, I happened to notice the store I was at had Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup on sale; 3 for $1. Since I have been fighting a cold for the past couple of weeks and do enjoy soup on occasion (especially with a sandwich), I decided to pick up some of the cans.

It has been a while since I have had this brand of soup.

Normally, when

I buy condensed chicken noodle soup like this, I look for the cheaper store brands.

After making some of this today, however, I have to say there is a significant difference.

Like most condensed brands, this soup is mostly just broth with only a small serving of noodles and chicken.

And, if I were to complain about something, it would be that simply because it isnt as filling as I would like it ...

• to be (without a sandwich at least).

However, as far as taste is concerned, there is definitely a difference between this and other brands.

For one, the broth isnt nearly as salty as some of the store brands I will buy and actually does taste a bit more like homemade chicken soup rather than something that came out of a can.

And, while there isnt a ton of chicken in it, I think there

was more in this brand than with any of the cheaper brands.

I do wish Campbells would offer this soup a little cheaper so I could buy it more often (my budget pretty much forces me to buy the most affordable brand).

But, if I can find this at a reasonable price in the future, I will be sure to stock up since there isnt a soup out there that is as good as this brand.

Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711011383930331/k2311a0111/1.11.11