Our Family Enriched White Bread  » Food  »
  • Since I was picking up lunch meat last night (I found it on sale), I decided I probably should buy a loaf of bread too

• by Review Vigilante

Since I was picking up lunch meat last night (I found it on sale), I decided I probably should buy a loaf of bread too. We had some bread at home already. But, with sandwiches, we go through it too fast and I didn’t want to risk running out.

Since I didn’t want to spend too much, I looked for the most affordable brand I could find and that happened to

be Our Family Enriched White Bread. This was the first time I have tried this brand and wasn’t really sure what to think of it.

But, at 99 cents per loaf, I couldn’t pass it up simply because it was about 50 cents cheaper than the store brand. So far, I think it was OK.

The lunch meat itself (also from Our Family) was pretty gross and did affect the overall ...

• taste of the sandwiches I made with this bread. But, despite that, I could tell this bread was decent enough in terms of quality.

For one, it was very fresh. I have bought plenty of other brands that were somewhat stale, including many that were much more expensive than this brand so I appreciated the fact I could eat this bread and even keep it a few days before it started

to go bad.

And, as far as taste goes, it wasn’t terrible. It wasn’t a bread that would improve the overall flavor of a sandwich, for example, but it wasn’t something that was going to cause the sandwich not taste as good either.

After trying this, I do think it is a brand I would buy again. As I said before, it wasn’t anything special.

But, for as cheap as it was, the quality was more than acceptable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711011383910331/k2311a0111/1.11.11