The Matrix Reloaded movie  » Movies  »
  • To be honest, I do not think I enjoyed it as much as the first one
  • I found this even more heartbreaking than the actual human love affair
  • I like the character of the Oracle in the film

• by RichieMogwai

The Matrix Reloaded is the second installment in the Matrix trilogy. To be honest, I do not think I enjoyed it as much as the first one. It seems like some of the excitement died out, or maybe there was just so much fuzz about the start of the franchise that eventually all the interest had no way to go but down. Special effects wise, this motion picture does not have as much to offer either.

What I rather like was the emotional pull of the movie where Trinity, the hero’s

love interest is shot by a bullet. As Neo attempts to revive her, Zion is embattled on all fronts by ships of the Matrix. I found this even more heartbreaking than the actual human love affair. It felt so had to see the real world take so many hits, and to see so many people dying.

I like the character of the Oracle in the film. As for the Architect, his appearance seemed contrived, almost like he was not even supposed to be in the film. Ultimately, the ...

• franchise just uses too much symbolisms that I found it hard to keep track, so I would lay low for a while. I do not think I am inclined to revisit this film any time soon.

One commendable thing about The Matrix Reloaded is that it is the sad part of the trilogy. Many people die due to persistent bombings from the soldiers of the virtual world. They are, after all more advanced and better equipped. It is also a subtle reminder of what can happen when humanity depends

so much on machines. Eventually, the manmade creations can turn against their own makers and run their lives. As a science fiction film, this may be peering too far ahead into the future, but it is always nice to be forewarned. In fact, this is what I like about sci-fi motion pictures. They often remind us of the consequences of our actions. Although we know such dramatic consequences probably will not happen, they help us imagine just what the scenario could look like in case they do.

The Matrix Reloaded movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1111011383870331/k2311a0111/1.11.11