The Matrix movie  » Movies  »
  • I love special effects and just from the looks of the movie trailer alone, I could already tell that I was going to love this film
  • In my opinion, this is a Trinity movie, not a Neo movie because she was already a convert long before Neo came into the scene
  • Overall, I think the film’s concept or storyline was adequately pursued, without giving away so much
  • Many people are aware that The Matrix spawned two sequels, and compared to the two, the first one is by far the best
  • I believe this is because the first one employs good storytelling devices such as short and pithy explanations of what the virtual world is all about

• by RichieMogwai

I just love The Matrix movie. I watched it five times on the big screen. I love special effects and just from the looks of the movie trailer alone, I could already tell that I was going to love this film. True enough, I got hooked to it. In fact, I was still tempted to watch the film many times in DVD format just to get high again from all those high-speed chases.

The portion

I love the most is the beginning where the authorities of the virtual world are chasing Trinity and she makes an excellent escape by dodging all those countless bullets. In my opinion, this is a Trinity movie, not a Neo movie because she was already a convert long before Neo came into the scene. Her acting, her stunts, even her dialogue delivery were nothing short of stunning, against Neo or Keanu Reeves’ occasional monotone voice.

The Matrix ...

• is simply a non-stop chase from beginning to end. Overall, I think the film’s concept or storyline was adequately pursued, without giving away so much. The special effects are simply so stunning that I often got tired after going through all of them because of the intensity.

Many people are aware that The Matrix spawned two sequels, and compared to the two, the first one is by far the best. I believe this is because the

first one employs good storytelling devices such as short and pithy explanations of what the virtual world is all about. Also, the scenes are far more visually stunning than the other two. In fact, to me the two look more like a hodgepodge, compared to the first which is solid and coherent. Of course, Trinity’s stark beauty contributes to the overall likeability of the film. I think she really is the One, not Neo.

The Matrix movie
    Jeremy McGee says :

The Matrix is a movie Starring Keanu Reeves, Lawrence Fishburne, and Carrie Ann Moss. The movie has a lot of action, and has a lot of culture, references, and themes behind it. The movie has a cult following, and rightfully so. Here’s the plot of the movie without spoiling anything to badly.
    Tom Anderson is a computer worker by day, and lives a quiet normal life in New York. However he also lives a double life where he is a computer hacker known as Neo. He is investigating a man named Morpheus, and wants to know what the Matrix is. Eventually he is approached by a woman known as Trinity and she tells Neo that Morpheus is wanting to meet him. Neo is then arrested by agents but wakes up thinking everything is a dream.
    Shortly after Neo gets to join Morpheus and Trinity, and discovers that everything he thinks he knows about the world is a lie. There’s a type of control and it’s basically humans against machines. This leads to all kinds of action, and discovering the truth about what the matrix really is. There’s a ton of visual effects and fight scenes. If you pay attention, there’s also a lot of perplex concepts that will make you think. I would recommend watching this movie.

Richie Mogwai replies :

I agree. I hope there is a reboot soon, although all I hear is rumors about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1111011383830331/k2311a0111/1.11.11