Cheese Mountain Sausage Pizza  » Food  »
  • As a result, I decided to stop off at Kwik Trip on my way to work and grab a breakfast pizza
  • If you are looking for a quality pizza, I would recommend this one

• by Review Vigilante

I was in a bit of a rush this morning and, because I had to shovel the sidewalk before leaving for work, didn’t have an opportunity to eat anything for breakfast. As a result, I decided to stop off at Kwik Trip on my way to work and grab a breakfast pizza. As it turns out, they didn’t have any more breakfast pizza available.

So, I ended up picking out a slice of Cheese

Mountain Sausage Pizza instead. I wasn’t really planning on having regular pizza for breakfast.

But, this pizza was actually good enough to make it worth the $2 I spent on the slice. First of all, there were plenty of toppings on this pizza.

I can’t tell you the number of times I have purchased pizza by the slice only to find it had hardly anything on it. This one had plenty of sausage and ...

• cheese and, as a result, was very filling.

I actually had a hard time getting through one slice of it, especially with the crust (more on that later). The spices in the sauce were just right.

They gave the pizza some flavor but it wasn’t too spicy (something that would have been a bad thing considering when I was eating this). I even loved the crust on this pizza.

It wasn’t as thick as

some other pizza I have had but it wasn’t paper thin either. So, that, along with the toppings, made this a satisfying breakfast (even though it probably wasn’t really meant to be a breakfast food).

The crust also had a pretty decent taste to it too; something I can’t say about a lot of other brands of pizza. If you are looking for a quality pizza, I would recommend this one.

It’s more expensive but it is worth the extra money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711011383800331/k2311a0111/1.11.11