Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits  » Food  »
  • It never ceases to amaze me every time I eat them – but, Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits have got to be the best biscuits I have ever woofed down

• by ClickMyReview

It never ceases to amaze me every time I eat them – but, Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits have got to be the best biscuits I have ever woofed down.

If you have never been to Red Lobster or tasted their Cheddar Bay Biscuits, you are truly missing out a great burst of buttery goodness.

I’ve been eating these biscuits ever since I can remember. And ever since that, I’ve been trying to figure out how to make them. As a matter of fact – I must not be the

only one because trying – if you do an internet search, you will find a bundle of “knock off” recipes out there that claim to be the “real deal” Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits formula. But, I’m here to tell you, they aren’t. I’ve tried them all. Some have come close – but, no cigar for this girl.

Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits have a flavor all their own. There is a sweet and salty buttery taste with small bits of cheddar cheese that comes through.

• I can’t be certain, but I’m pretty sure I taste garlic and onion mixed in for good measure. After that, I can’t tell you much more.

Whatever they are, they are yummy – as confirmed by the millions of customers who consume them every day. If you got to the Red Lobster website, they will tell you that they serve over one million of these little biscuits every day. That’s a ton of biscuits.

They won’t give the ingredients – they say it’s a secret. But they do

hint at two parts of the successful recipe: don’t over mix the batter – keep it a little lumpy and make sure you include baking soda.

No matter the recipe, when I get a craving for these little beauties, nothing else with satisfy me. If you have never had any – go for dinner, go for lunch or walk in and order them as take out and bring them home to savor. Once you’ve tried Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits you will be hard pressed to want any others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711011383760331/k2311a0111/1.11.11