Clearasil Stayclear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • Although I don’t suffer with acne like my daughter sometimes, I do get an occasional problem and I am oily in my T zone
  • I think my only compliant would be that the pads have a little waffle like pattern to them and something in the fiber can be a little scratchy – so if I wipe to hard, it can irritate me
  • So, we both definitely would recommend that other people give this product a try

• by ClickMyReview

Clearasil Stayclear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads comes in a plastic jar with 90 cleaning pads for $4.41. I have purchased this product online at Alice.com and at my local Wal-Mart and it comes out to about five centers per cleansing pad. And, as long as it does the job for me, I would gladly pay the price.

I have pretty sensitive, combination skin. Although I don’t suffer with acne like my daughter sometimes, I do get an occasional problem and I am

oily in my T zone. I also have enlarged pores and with the combination of oil, it is important that I keep my skin clean so the pores do not get all clogged with ugly looking blackheads.

Clearasil Stayclear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads work perfectly to keep the oils in my T zone under control. The formula on the cleansing pads is strong – but, not strong enough to burn my skin like a lot of other products I have tried in the ...

• past. This product seems to have just the right balance for me.

My fiancé also uses these cleansing pads every day. It’s nice to use the white pads because you can really see when you have completely gotten all the dirt off your skin. I think my only compliant would be that the pads have a little waffle like pattern to them and something in the fiber can be a little scratchy – so if I wipe to hard, it can irritate

me. But, then again, if I wash my face with a normal washcloth too hard, that can irritate me, too – so I have just learned to go easy while cleansing.

Overall, Clearasil Stayclear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads does the job. It removes dirt and oil and keeps my face clean and blemish free – without drying out my skin. My fiancé says they work great on his skin, too. So, we both definitely would recommend that other people give this product a try.

Clearasil Stayclear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011383750331/k2311a0111/1.11.11