Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Strengthening Polish Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • The last time I bought Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Strengthening Polish Remover I bought it online at Alice
  • It was convenient to order with everything else – but, I think you can probably get it cheaper at Wal-Mart – just look for the plastic bottle with the purple liquid to make sure you are getting the gentle nail strengthening version
  • I immediately noticed that my nails did not turn a chalky white when I used this product
  • Now, I know the name of this polish remover says “quick” – but, it is not as quick as I would like it to be – especially if you have a dark color nail polish on your nails
  • Overall, I really like Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Strengthening Polish Remover and I would recommend that other people buy it

• by ClickMyReview

The last time I bought Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Strengthening Polish Remover I bought it online at Alice.com for $1.89 for the four ounce size. It was convenient to order with everything else – but, I think you can probably get it cheaper at Wal-Mart – just look for the plastic bottle with the purple liquid to make sure you are getting the gentle nail strengthening version.

I used to buy any store brand or off brand nail polish remover. I didn’t really

think it made a difference. Then I bought this a few years ago because Wal-Mart had a two for one sale. I immediately noticed that my nails did not turn a chalky white when I used this product. They actually seems to get a little bit of moisture in them – which seemed a little odd for a polish remover because most of them strip the moisture out of your nails. So I read the ingredients and noticed that they put ...

• gelatin in this product. Now, maybe the other manufacturers do too – but, they certainly don’t work the way this product does.

Also nice about this product is that it does not seem to smell as strong and nasty as the other nail polish removers I have used in the past – although it still does smell like polish remover.

especially if you have a dark color nail polish on your nails. It will take a couple of times of rubbing to get off the darker and frosted colors. But, I am glad to put up with that and have my nails not get all dried out.

Overall, I really like Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Strengthening Polish Remover and I would recommend that other people buy it. The price is fair and it works well – what more can you ask for?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011383740331/k2311a0111/1.11.11