Thinkfruit Dried Fruit Cinnamon Apple Snacks
0.5
  • The manufacturer says they use granny smith apples – which may be the problem because granny smith apples tend to be a little more tart than other apples
  • I bought my Thinkfruit Dried Fruit Cinnamon Apple Snacks online at Alice
  • Also, I would not recommend that anyone else buy it either

• by ClickMyReview

I do not know why these dried fruit apple snacks taste so bad – but, they do. The manufacturer says they use granny smith apples – which may be the problem because granny smith apples tend to be a little more tart than other apples. In any case, something isn’t right with these snacks.

I have tried a whole bunch of dried fruit snacks – trying to find a comparable taste to old fashioned apple snacks I had

from a small general store. If you eat dried fruit snacks, you probably know that they are relatively expensive. When I saw the Thinkfruit Dried Fruit Cinnamon Apple Snacks I was kind of hopeful because they came in a larger package and were a good bit less expensive than the other packaged dried fruit I have sampled.

I bought my Thinkfruit Dried Fruit Cinnamon Apple Snacks online at Alice.com for $1.69 for a 1.5 ounce package. That ...

• is almost half the price of my favorite one. But, I guess I am destined to pay the freight because these little snacks were horrible.

First of all, they seem like they are loaded with sugar – which I just don’t understand. Real apples have their own natural sweetness – why on earth would add a whole bunch of extra sugar? Also, the cinnamon in this product was too much. And I don’t know if that

is what causes the nasty after taste in your mouth (which takes a while to go away) – but, no matter, it just doesn’t work for me.

Overall, I would not care if Thinkfruit Dried Fruit Cinnamon Apple Snacks was free – bad is bad and I will not be buying it again. Also, I would not recommend that anyone else buy it either. Save your money and buy a fresh apple – trust me — you’ll be happier.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711011383730331/k2311a0111/1.11.11