Fry Krisp Krispy Country Chicken Mix
  • I found Fry Krisp Krispy Country Chicken Mix while I was shopping online at Alice
  • I thought this was only a frying mix – but, I was happy to find out this is a baked chicken mix, too
  • I would highly recommend that anyone try this Fry Krisp Krispy Country Chicken Mix

• by ClickMyReview

I love krispy fried chicken. For me, that is so much better than the bread crumb fried chicken version. But, I am a little picky about the type of krispy. I do not like the Colonel Sanders “chunky” krispy fried chicken; I just look for something that has that taste with a little smaller texture.

I found Fry Krisp Krispy Country Chicken Mix while I was shopping online at Alice.com. They had an auto applied coupon that made the mix only

$0.99 for a package of two mixes. It usually costs $1.99. Although I had never heard of the manufacturer, Fry Krisp Food Products, it was cheap enough for me to take a chance on it.

The first time we used the chicken mix, we just used inexpensive chicken thighs. I thought this was only a frying mix – but, I was happy to find out this is a baked chicken mix, too. All you did is coat the chicken with egg ...

• or milk (or a mixture of both) and then put the mix in a small paper bag, pop in the chicken pieces to coat (kind of like the old Shake N Bake). Then you bake in the oven. You don’t have to turn them or anything and they come out absolutely perfect.

We used the second package on chicken breasts – they came out equally as yummy.

The next time we bought the Fry Krisp Krispy Country Chicken Mix we decided to get a

little adventurous and why used it on butterfly pork chops. Wow – it was wonderful. Even thought it seems to be a simple mixture without a lot of spices in it, it has a really good light, crispy and almost buttery flavor to it.

I would highly recommend that anyone try this Fry Krisp Krispy Country Chicken Mix. I haven’t seen it in my local grocery store – but, you can get it at Alice.com. If you like crispy chicken, you’ll like this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711011383720331/k2311a0111/1.11.11