Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo
  • I bought my Pantene shampoo online from Alice
  • For a restorative shampoo, I think that is a pretty good price
  • I’ve used all other kinds of salon products like Redken, Matrix and Paul Mitchell and the Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo works just as good as they work – only I can buy it for about one third of the cost of the salon products
  • I would highly recommend anyone who has fine hair or dry, damaged hair to try Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo

• by ClickMyReview

I really like Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo. I have stick straight, baby fine hair and top of that, I dye my hair, use styling products and a I use a ton of hair spray to lift my thin, flat hair a little lift. All of that activity makes for a lot of damage to my hair.

I got a lot of frizz and split ends and general dullness and I have to use a clarifying

shampoo every so often because with such fine, limp hair all the product I use builds up really quick in my hair. The clarifying shampoo gets the junk out of my hair, but it also seems to strip the moisture, so I need something to put the moisture back in to my hair. So I need a restorative shampoo.

That is where the Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo comes in for me. This shampoo is ...

• full of vitamins and conditioner – but, even though it conditions my hair, it does not weight my hair down. When I use this shampoo my hair comes out silky and smooth. It seems to make it shine again – which is exactly what I need.

I bought my Pantene shampoo online from Alice.com for $4.99 for the 8.5 ounce size. For a restorative shampoo, I think that is a pretty good price. I’ve used

all other kinds of salon products like Redken, Matrix and Paul Mitchell and the Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo works just as good as they work – only I can buy it for about one third of the cost of the salon products.

I would highly recommend anyone who has fine hair or dry, damaged hair to try Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo. It is a good product for a good price and it does the job.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011383710331/k2311a0111/1.11.11