Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Green Light  » Cosmetics  »
  • This concealer isn’t greasy or oily and doesn’t sting the eye area at all from what I have noticed
  • Then I like to take the beige concealer and dab it underneath my eyes
  • Anyways, I would highly recommend the Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Green Light to anyone looking for a good concealer to cover dark circlers up and to cover up bad blemishes

• by Soleil Robins

Once in a great while when I am sick I wake up with very dark circles underneath my eyes. One of my favorite concealer cosmetic products to use is Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Green Light. It helps brighten up my eye area while covering up the dark circles. It works amazingly and I would trust another cosmetic concealer for covering up my darks circles like I do this one. Plus I simply love how affordable this cosmetic product is.

Now with this cosmetic concealer there is a green concealer that you apply first to the eye area using your fingertips.

This concealer isn’t greasy or oily and doesn’t sting the eye area at all from what I have noticed. Then the light beige colored concealer goes over the top of the green concealer to help hide the black circles underneath the eyes. This concealer is a bit thicker, but absorbs well into the skin without leaving a greasy heavy feeling behind either. Both concealers are attached together in once concealer stick which is pretty neat and each concealer has their own applicator brush that I do not really use except for dabbing concealer underneath my eye areas and wherever there ...

• is a blemish I would like to cover up.

Now the way I personally like to apply this concealer is by first applying my foundation to my skin and face. Then I like to take the beige concealer and dab it underneath my eyes. Then I like to take my green concealer and use it around my eye area to help bright up my eyes. I find applying the concealer over the foundation actually helps keep the concealer working better and looking better on the skin. It looks more natural. If I apply the concealer alone it actually looks blotchy

and white and doesn’t look good at all.

Anyways, I would highly recommend the Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Green Light to anyone looking for a good concealer to cover dark circlers up and to cover up bad blemishes. I do know it has worked very well for me when I have needed. I do hope those of you who use this concealer as well like the way it helps cover those dark circlers and blemishes for you like it does for me. I do wish you all the very best with looking your very best and feeling your very best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011383540331/k2311a0111/1.11.11