Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in Cinnamon Smile  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the way the lip stain feels and looks on my lips, but I still like to apply my lip gloss over this lip stain to help give my lips a bit of moisture and shine
  • The first thing I like to do before applying the lip stain to my lips is exfoliate them with a lip exfoliating scrub to help get the dead skin off
  • I would recommend this lip stain to those who like a nice pop of color to their lips but doesn’t want the feeling of a heavy lipstick

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite lip stains to use on my lips to help give them a nice natural pop of long lasting color is the Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in Cinnamon Smile which is a light rosy color. It is simply beautiful and makes my lips look naturally rosy. I love the way the lip stain feels and looks on my lips, but I still like to apply my lip gloss over this lip stain to help give my lips a bit of moisture and shine.

a lip exfoliating scrub to help get the dead skin off. If I don’t do this before applying the lip stain it actually looks funny on my lips. After I take a lip moisturizing butter and apply a thin layer of it onto my lips to help moisturize them and soften the skin right up. After I take the lip stain and color my lips in with the rosy shade. The rosy shade is a lot darker than the tube it comes in so be careful cause once this shade is on your lips it is on for a full day or two. Its ...

• basically like taking a marker and coloring on your lips. Anyways, after I apply the lip stain to my lips it is always important to me to apply a clear lip gloss, shimmer, or balm to my lips to keep them shiny and well moisturized. If I don’t apply the lip balm afterwards my lips dry out and flaky and the lip stain begins to look funny. So key to wearing this lip stain is using plenty of lip balm as well and the lip stains will look and feels its best on your lips.

The Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in Cinnamon Smile is a

very nice shade and it looks great on pale skin, fair skin, and olive skin. I even think it looks pretty with tan skin for a natural look. I do think the lip stain is pricy, but worth using because it does last longer than a lipstick and your not constantly applying it to your lips throughout the day. I would recommend this lip stain to those who like a nice pop of color to their lips but doesn’t want the feeling of a heavy lipstick. I do hope those of you who try this lip stain out like it as much as I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011383490331/k2311a0111/1.11.11