Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof Mascara in Black Brown  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the length and thickness this mascara adds to my eyelashes
  • The mascara brush is very thick and full of bristles to help make sure I get every single eyelash covered with the mascara so they can look even and the best possible
  • The way I like to apply this mascara to my eyelashes is by gently twisting the mascara stick around in the tube until the brush is lightly coated in mascara
  • If I try to put more than one coat onto my lashes they begin clumping up so I just simply stick with one which I would recommend any lady to do if she was using this mascara as well
  • I know I do using this mascara and I do know I will continue to use it in the near future

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite volumizing mascaras to use is Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof Mascara in Black Brown. It gives my eyes some serious volume while keeping them looking full and natural. I love the length and thickness this mascara adds to my eyelashes. It really brings my eyes out and makes my eye lashes looking beautiful and full.

This black brown volume mascara is made with both unnatural and natural ingredients. The mascara brush is very thick and full of bristles to help make sure I get every single eyelash covered with the mascara so they can look even and the best possible.

The mascara is waterproof and is a tad bit hard to get off my eyelashes at nighttime with eye makeup remover so I tend to have to use an eye lotion instead and that seems to get the mascara off properly and very well. The mascara doesn’t smudge or run all over the face when the skin becomes sweaty or wet which is very nice.

The way I like to apply this mascara to my eyelashes is by gently twisting the mascara stick around in the tube until the brush is lightly coated in mascara. Then I like to take the mascara brush and ...

• comb my eyelashes out with it until they are all evenly coated with mascara and look very full and beautiful. One coat of this mascara is usually all I need to help make my eyelashes look their best. If I try to put more than one coat onto my lashes they begin clumping up so I just simply stick with one which I would recommend any lady to do if she was using this mascara as well. If you do find this mascara is starting to flake I find the best thing to do is simply take the old mascara off and reapply a
        new coat.

I do this this mascara is reasonably priced and I do think it is a good quality. I would recommend it to anyone of my lady friends to wear if they were looking for an excellent black brown mascara to use that was waterproof. I do hope those of you ladies out there who try this mascara get the full beautiful eyelashes you are looking for. I know I do using this mascara and I do know I will continue to use it in the near future. I wish you all the best with keeping those eyes and eyelashes beautiful and bright.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011383480331/k2311a0111/1.11.11