Burt’s Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Shea Butter Body Bar
  • One of the organic and natural bars of soap I like to use is Burt’s Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Shea Butter Body Bar
  • I would recommend this nourishing body bar to someone looking for a great nourishing one to use

• by Soleil Robins

One of the organic and natural bars of soap I like to use is Burt’s Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Shea Butter Body Bar. It is made with all natural and organic ingredients that are very nourishing, cleansing, and moisturizing to my very sensitive skin. I even like that I can use this body bar for a hand soap bar for washing my hands as well.

The natural nourishing organic ingredients in this body bar are soybean oil, coconut oil, palm oil, rosemary, shea butter, olive oil, and dry milk. These ingredients are what cleanse the skin without any harshness.

They also help moisturize and nourish my skin like I have mentioned. I also find there isn’t a strong fragrance or scent when using this body bar. It does have a milky shea butter herbal scent to it that is very, very light and not overpowering at all. The body bar is a very creamy white color and texture. The body bar just melts right into the skin when it is used with warm water for cleansing in a shower and bath. The body bar is about 4 ounce and is very easy to handle, but it does tend to ...

• get a little slippery.

The way I personally like to use this nourishing natural body bar is by getting into the shower and drenching my body from head to toe with plenty of warm water. Then I like to take the body bar and rub it all over my skin form head to toe. A milky shea butter like residue comes from the body are you are cleaning up, but there are not any soapy bubbles like regular soap gives when you are washing up. The soap I find is very cleansing and refreshing and extremely moisturizing to my dry

skin since it does contains vitamins in it that help keep my skin hydrated and looking beautiful.

This natural body bar is a bit expensive, but the price doesn’t keep me from buying it since it does not contain any unnatural ingredients in it and it is safe to use on me and safe for the environment. I would recommend this nourishing body bar to someone looking for a great nourishing one to use. I do hope those of you who do use this body bar like the way it cleanses, moisturizes, and refreshes your skin and body from head to toe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011383450331/k2311a0111/1.11.11