Redken All Soft Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best stylist in the salon was a Redken fanatic and she suggested Redken's All Soft line
  • Although I enjoyed the honey smell of this shampoo, I am more accustomed to a shampoo smelling like fruit or flowers as opposed to honey
  • I found myself constantly running my fingers through my soft hair as well
  • I recommend using it with Redken's All Soft Conditioner

• by Violet

I have been using Redken’s All Soft Shampoo for approximately five years now and I absolutely love it. I began using this shampoo when I worked at Ulta after consulting with the staff members in the salon. I wanted my hair to be soft, shiny and frizz free. The best stylist in the salon was a Redken fanatic and she suggested Redken’s All Soft line.

Initially I had mixed feelings about this shampoo. I liked the way it smelled, which reminded me of honey. Although I enjoyed the honey smell of this shampoo, I am more accustomed to a shampoo smelling like fruit or flowers as opposed to honey. The

smell took some getting used to, and now I absolutely love it. Another thing that took some getting used to in regard to this shampoo is the notion that it does not lather in the manner that a traditional shampoo lathers up. Originally, I felt as if I wasn’t using enough due to the fact that this shampoo simply would not lather. I kept attempting to add more but I was still unable to achieve the lather I desired and had experienced with other shampoos. I approached the stylist in the salon with this dilemma and she responded by laughing at me. She explained that most shampoos, especially drug store shampoos, contain a great deal of cheap soap that creates an intense lather. She explained that the lather is not a sign that the shampoo is working but merely a sign that the shampoo contains a great deal of cheap soap. The fact that Redken’s All Soft Shampoo does not create a large lather actually means it has high quality ingredients.

This shampoo is designed to repair brittle dry hair. Since Ulta employees receive 50% off in the salon, I was constantly dying my hair different colors and trying out different shades of highlights and lowlights. Therefore, my hair was pretty seriously damaged. This shampoo was able to restore ...

• Redken All Soft Shampoo
      my dead, brittle dry hair and restore it with life. It took some time before my hair felt as if it had really been restored, it did not occur after the first shampoo. However, sure enough after about a month of daily use of this shampoo, my hair felt significantly healthier.

I found that this shampoo made my hair feel incredibly soft. My boyfriend began touching my hair non stop and constantly commenting on how soft my hair felt. I found myself constantly running my fingers through my soft hair as well. I also found my hair was frizz free. This shampoo was able to remove frizz without weighing down

the hair or leaving it feeling greasy at all. This shampoo also helps colored hair to hold its color longer. Continued use of this shampoo has helped me hair stay healthy. This shampoo seems to have made my hair stronger and more resistant to breakage. I no longer have nearly as many split ends as I used to have.

This shampoo costs $10 and is available at Ulta as well as most fine hair salons. The price is much more than you would pay for a drug store shampoo, but considering the quality of this product and the exceptional results, the price is well worth it. I recommend using it with Redken’s All Soft Conditioner.

Redken All Soft Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011383440331/k2311a0111/1.11.11