2010 Acura TSX
  • My boyfriend owns a 2010 Acura TSX and I must admit, I love this car so much I am constantly asking him to borrow it
  • The best part is, even though the car has a large, powerful engine, it still gets reasonable gas mileage
  • We have taken many road trips in this car and the seats are so comfortable I have no problem sleeping in them
  • I enjoy the heated seats in the winter which are operable at three different levels

• by Violet

My boyfriend owns a 2010 Acura TSX and I must admit, I love this car so much I am constantly asking him to borrow it. I drive a 2004 Audi A4 and the Acura TSX is far superior to the Audi. The Acura drives like an absolute dream, if there are any bumps on the road you are driving on, you will not feel them. This car really does provide an incredibly smooth ride, smoother than any car I have ever driven in.

The 2010 Acura TSX comes with a 3.5L V6 engine which

is incredibly powerful and responsive to match. You can really feel the power of this car when you drive it. The steering is excellent. The best part is, even though the car has a large, powerful engine, it still gets reasonable gas mileage. The car gets 28 mpg on the highway and 20 mpg around town, which saves money on gas.

The exterior of the car is sleek and stylish. The interior is large and comfortable. The backseat is large enough for my 6′4″ boyfriend to sit comfortably. We have taken many road ...

• trips in this car and the seats are so comfortable I have no problem sleeping in them.

This car comes with a lot of beneficial features such as leather seats and navigation. The navigation system works very well, comes standard with virtually every road in the country prorgrammed into it, and has come in handy on quite a few occasions. The car also comes with XM radio which offers more stations than I could ever listen to, a 6 disc CD changer with powerful speakers. The car also comes with bluetooth, iPod connectivity and

a USB plug that I use to charge my Blackberry. I enjoy the heated seats in the winter which are operable at three different levels.

Although the Acura TSX is an entry level luxury car, it feels incredibly luxurious. There is nothing I could think of that this car doesn’t have that I would want in a car. You get the best of both worlds, a powerful engine and good gas mileage. The car could not be more comfortable. This car has an MSRP of $29,351, which is a reasonable price considering all that you get.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 911011383330231/k2311a0111/1.11.11