Design 1.7oz Eau de Perfume Women  » Perfume  »
  • I recommend it for women in their mid 20's and older

• by Gina Gott

This perfume is a golden classic. It is a scent that I can remember my aunt wearing when I was just a child. It is a high end fragrance that I am happy to say can be found at Walmart now for a very good price. This lovely scent is very womanly and sensual. It is a timeless perfume that will never go out of style. It has been around for as long as I can remember and I am in my 30’s. If you are looking for a stylish scent that will always make you smell good try this one.

Every time that I smell this perfume I always get good memories and feelings rushing back to

me. It is a happy scent for me. It smells like honeysuckle, carnation , and musk. It also has rose , lilac , gardenia , and orange blossom in it. The scent is very distinctive. This perfume is one that you can pick out in a crowd. If you want to smell sophisticated and alluring , then you should check this popular fragrance out.

This perfume is strong and rich. It can smell to heady for some people , so it is a scent that you should sample before buying. I recommend it for women in their mid 20’s and older. This mature and intoxicating scent will turn heads wherever you go. I always get compliments when I ...

• wear it. This perfume just never gets old. This is a nice scent to wear during the day or at a night. It is powerful , but not to much. It is great to wear to just about any ocassion as well. This perfume is a great signature scent too. I will always think of my aunt everytime I wear this scent or smell it on someone else.

If you like wearing different and original scents then you should enjoy this one. It is unique and a great buy. You can find this scent at Walmart now for $27.00 for a 1.7 oz bottle. That is an incredible deal! It is also sold at drug stores and some

department stores. This scent is really fun to wear. It is a great product for the money.

If you are a big fan of classic scents you should like this one. It stands on it’s own very well. It is a wonderful blend of florals that smell great. The price is very good for such a high quality product. The scent has great staying power , and will get you plenty of compliments when you wear it. This is a nice scent for those ladies that enjoy more powerful fragrances. I really like it , and it always brings back good memories for me. I really think this is a good buy and an all around terrific perfume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5611011383270231/k2311a0111/1.11.11