Family Guy - And Then There Were Fewer  » TV  »
  • It had parts when the story got a little boring and just, kind of, replayed on itself with blaming this and that and how Diane did it all for herself, but it was funny

• by sarahdragon26

While Season 8 left us Family Guy fans with some great episodes, there were a few that left something to be desired, so I was really looking forward to the first episode of Season 9. I was waiting to be Wowed. Was this episode worth of all of the waiting? I can’t really say yes or no. Thou, it is by far one of the better Family Guy episodes of Season 9.

The whole episode was around an hour long, which had me a little concerned because of the

Stewie and Brian bank vault episode that turned out to be two episodes in an hour. Which the episode was beyond terrible, so I was hoping for something better than that. And this was a little better. Even thou it was a little over packed with characters of the Family Guy series, it had a good story behind it. I mean, they based this whole story behind the game and the movie Clue, trying to find out who killed whom. With everyone turnings on each other.

One character, I ...

• feel they played to death, was the James Woods character. I mean, he was great as a recurring villain, but how much could they really do with him? Before his type of humor just becomes stale. But I wasn’t expecting the writers to kill him, so that surprised me. The other deaths all ready surprised me with Diane, Muriel, and Derek, Jillian’s husband dying. I mean the guy just entered the series and they all ready killed him off. I didn’t see him as a likable or even memorable character so I didn’t care either way. It also
        surprised me since they killed off two large recurring characters, Diane and Muriel. Muriel wasn’t really that funny, but Diane and Tom’s news reports, going back and forth between each other, was sometimes great. They can’t replace her.

Was this episode worth watching? Yes. It had parts when the story got a little boring and just, kind of, replayed on itself with blaming this and that and how Diane did it all for herself, but it was funny. Much funnier than most of the recent Family Guy Season 9 episodes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1011011383150231/k2311a0111/1.11.11