NARS Tzarine and Rajasthan Duo Eye Shadow
  • However I was tad disappointed with the sheerness of both this shades are
  • What I really love is the gold shimmers as they brighten up my lids and make my skin appear dewy and soft
  • It works like an illuminator and I love how it brightens up my face

• by janicemic

Both palettes caught my eyes when I burn my wallet from my Fall 2010 haul from NARS. Like all NARS eye shadow they come in the sleek black plastic packaging with mirrors attached. And as usual the word NARS is imprinted on the casing of the shadows.

Tzarine has a duo of champagne with gold undertone and silvery steel grey combo. I was in awe of the combination of this duo eye shadow. It works great on my fair skin and it

defines my eyes in a way that it is soft but yet refreshing. However I was tad disappointed with the sheerness of both this shades are. The grey shadow looks really dark in the palette and I almost expect it to be as dark upon application. However I find them to be rather silvery then grayish. The silvery shimmers in them are lovely though. The champagne shades are another let down. As the color are too soft upon application on the lids. What I really love is the gold shimmers as they brighten up my lids and make my skin appear dewy and soft. However, all is not lost, as both shades are very buildable. I just love this greatness in all NARS eye shadow as they are versatile and I am able to achieve a darker tone if I wish with the product. I use the champagne gold shadows to highlight my temple and on the brow bone. It works like an illuminator ...

• NARS Tzarine and Rajasthan Duo Eye Shadow
      and I love how it brightens up my face.

The Rajasthan duo is my favorite of this collection. I have nothing but praise for this combination as both shades compliment each other very well. The colors are very exotic and give me the perfect smoky eyes when worn together. I love how I can wear the shades alone to create a daytime look and when worn together it is a total different look altogether. It has a mixture of metallic beige and

really nice blue black undertone charcoal shade. I use an eye shadow primer prior putting this combo on and I am amazed at how the colors stay for 10 hours without creasing. They feel super smooth upon application and they are very highly pigmented unlike the Tzarine duo.

Both palettes are great buildable eye shadows and they blend easily. I love eye shadows that glide smoothly on my lids and both this duo is no exception in providing me the silky texture I love.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011383110231/k2311a0111/1.11.11